[clug] MythTV backend uncommunicative

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Fri Jul 6 23:20:11 MDT 2012

Are the front- and back-end on the same machine? If not, then ensure that
the exact same version is installed everywhere. Mythtv is amazingly unforgiving
any version mismatch (if I was doing such a design I would be fires on the spot).
Even if I did not mention that the client talks directly to the DB...

Can you browse to port 6544 on the server?

This, of course, does not matter if the frontend is a DLNA client.

Eyal

On 07/07/12 15:07, Paul Wayper wrote:

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)