[clug] Canberra to host linux.conf.au 2013

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sat Jan 21 04:13:22 MST 2012

As hopefully many of you know, a Canberra team bid to host linux.conf.au
in 2013. That bid was successful, and it was announced at the closing of
linux.conf.au 2012 on Friday that I am the director for the 2013 conference.

The conference will be held at ANU between 28 January and 2 February
2013. You can read more details about the conference at
http://lca2013.linux.org.au.

Obviously we're keen for CLUGgers to be involved in the conference, and
we're definitely going to need your support as volunteers to actually
run the conference. If you're interested in taking an active role over
the next year, then please drop me an email, or have a chat to me at the
CLUG meeting this week.

I'll be a the CLUG meeting this week to answer any questions you might have.

Cheers,
Mikal