[clug] Raspberry Pi ordering starts Wednesday 0600 GMT

Jason Ozolins jason.ozolins at anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 28 01:28:38 MST 2012

Hmmm.  I just realised that they had promised to give warning via the
mailing list when ordering would start, and that has not happened.  This
suggests that the announcement tomorrow will be the actual time when
orders will start being taken.  I'll still be visiting the site, of
course... :-)

--
Jason.Ozolins at anu.edu.au         ANU Supercomputer Facility
Systems Administrator            Leonard Huxley Bldg 56, Mills Road