[clug] CD recycling trip

Paul Wayper paulway at internode.on.net
Mon Feb 13 19:47:46 MST 2012

Hi all,
I've collected a couple of hundred CDs over the years which I intend
to take to recycling, and I found the actual company that takes them
in Wetherill Park in Sydney.  As it happens, I am going to be up near
Wetherill Park in mid March (for the practice round of the TTXGP 2012
racing season at Eastern Creek, of course - see [1]) [1].  I'm
willing to collect old CDs for recycling during the next month and
take them up to be recycled as part of the trip.  It's not going to
be secure, but then they'll still be shredded and turned into park
benches or whatever so the chance of finding that old copy of your
scanned birth certificate is small at best :-)
Give me a call on 0422 392 081 or drop me an email if you've got some
CDs to recycle!
Have fun,
Paul
[1] http://www.egrandprix.com/news.php?id=267 [2]