[clug] 2 factor authentication in an era of smartphones

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Sun Dec 9 20:54:43 MST 2012

On the Radius front Radiator has TOTP out of the box.

Also, if your looking to do this for linux shell logins take a look at
pam_radius ( http://freeradius.org/pam_radius_auth/ ) and is available
as a standard package on many distributions of Linux. Just be wary that
the config file is /etc/pam_radius.conf not where every they claim it is.

Jeff.