[clug] New to CLUG. How to enter the CSIT building after working hours?

Angus Gratton gus at projectgus.com
Tue Apr 24 23:11:58 MDT 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 08:02:04PM -0700, Maurie May wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> The first time I attended a meeting, I had all the trouble in the world
> finding the place. Only did so with the kind assistance of a security guard.
>
> Could I suggest that someone tells this gentleman exactly where the door
> is? (I've only been there once, and although I think I could find my way
> back, no way do I feel confident to direct someone else)

I'm keen to help, doubly so because I've been waiting for a practical
use for the aerial photos of Canberra on Google Maps. :)

Here's room N101: http://goo.gl/DF3ns

(I think the door is directly under the pointer there, but I'm a
serial not-quite-make-it-to-CLUG-person so it's possible it's
slightly to the bottom-right of that marker. I'm sure someone will
correct me.)

- Angus