[clug] Language Resources: rosettacode. Any good?

Carlo Hamalainen carlo at carlo-hamalainen.net
Tue Apr 24 00:12:45 MDT 2012

On 24/04/12 16:00, steve jenkin wrote:
> Not asking for advice on languages or selecting one to try,
> but resources to help with learning and code-snippets.

I enjoy http://www.4clojure.com/

I especially like seeing highly ranked users solutions after I solve a
particular problem. Sometimes they are quite different and it helps me
appreciate different ways to attack a problem.

There is a similar one for Python but I haven't used it:

http://www.pythonchallenge.com/

via: http://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=3421095

Rosetta code is good but don't take the answers for granted

http://rosettacode.org/wiki/Talk:Reduced_row_echelon_form   (scroll down
to "Bug in Common Lisp code")   :-)

-- Carlo