[clug] April CLUG Programmers' Special Interest Group meeting

James Iseppi lists at iseppi.org
Fri Apr 13 06:48:22 MDT 2012

Hi All,

Thanks for a great night tonight. Sorry we didn't manage to get everything running on your systems. If you have any questions, feel free to send them through to the list, and i'll try to answer them as best I can.

One of the problems we ran into tonight looked a lot like http://dpaste.com/730510/. This is caused by the option sqlalchemy.use_native_unicode=False being in the config.ini file when we are not using the postgresql driver for SQL Alchemy. If you comment this line out it should all start working (or at least get you to the next zookeepr roadblock).

Thanks
James