[clug] Python users group?

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Wed Sep 21 18:07:35 MDT 2011

I have been trying to contact Rainer Klein about the Canberra Python
Users group but have not heard back from him. Does anyone know if he
is still in Canberra? Do I have the wrong e-mail address? Please
contact me off-list if you have any information on how to contact him.

In the meantime, an enthusiastic group have started the ANU Python
users group, under the impression that there was no other Python users
group operating in Canberra. I pointed out that there was, but then
couldn't find any information on how to contact them (their last known
website seems to be down). Anyone know of any other Python users group
operating in Canberra?

ANU Python user group web page: anu.python.social.org.au

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.