[clug] Fedora 15 boot issue (5 minutes pause)

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Mon Sep 12 05:23:25 MDT 2011

I did not try the live CD. Installation was a standard live upgrade
(preupgrade etc.).

I have only one NIC (wired Ethernet) so this is pretty trivial, nothing
out of the ordinary.

As F15 was out for a while now, I am surprised to have this trouble.
But I still think that something else is wrong here. I *did* remove
and then install NetworkManager just to be sure that this is not due
to some upgrade fluff.

Oh well, I will just not reboot anymore :-)

cheers

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)