[clug] ZTE and cyanogen mod 7

StephenGibson Stephen.Gibson at anu.edu.au
Thu Sep 8 02:09:56 MDT 2011

Lack of knowledge sent me along the setCPU route. It does include bench marks and a stress test, which provide good feedback on the max clock freq. The are also CPU profiles, but I have not made use of them.

The ZTE is a great little device.  I have had some fun with the Amarino bluetooth interface to Arduino and also with Python.  Only one person on the web appears to have compiled numpy for Android. It would be great to have both numpy and matplotlib running natively.
Steve.