[clug] October Canberra Linux Users Group meeting

Paul Wayper paulway at mabula.net
Mon Oct 24 16:00:03 MDT 2011

	Canberra Linux Users Group Meeting - 27th October 2011

Date:		27th October 2011 (Fourth Thursday of the month)

Time:		19:00 - 21:00 (or when it finishes)

Speaker:	Tony Breeds and Steve Walsh

Abstract:	Tony and Steve will give a talk on the "CLUG"
		infrastructure at the October meeting.

		The focus of this meeting will be:  		 1) What we have
		and what it does 2) Existing plans 3) What we need help
		with 4) What would people like to see, once we complete
		everything already on the to-do list.

		It will basically be a round table with /maybe/ a small
		presentation.

		We clearly don't want to preclude any member of the
		community, so I'll commit to also making a write-up of
		what was discussed and placing it on the CLUG list after
		the event. If we start talking about it sooner than that
		there wont be a talk ;P

Venue:		Room N101
		Computer Science and Information Technology Building
		North Road
		The Australian National University

		See http://clug.org.au/ for more directions and a map

Food/drink:	Pizza and soft drink/juice. Come hungry, and bring
		about $6 to cover the cost of your share if you
		want some.

If you would like to give a talk at a future meeting, please email me.