[clug] date issue

Eyal Lebedinsky eyal at eyal.emu.id.au
Sun Oct 2 03:03:37 MDT 2011

This is what I needed. However, making f15 actually use my options
was a problem. It seems that the usual default settings per fs type
(with gconftool-2) do not work anymore (now that DevKit is used).

I ended creating fstab entries as well as /media/ mountpoints, all
based on /dev/disk/by-label. All good now.

Thanks
	Eyal

--
Eyal Lebedinsky	(eyal at eyal.emu.id.au)