[clug] mysql programming in python

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Wed Nov 30 22:35:31 MST 2011

Doesn't really matter about the read only. The forward-only hurts. For
the moment I've decided that it's just easier to load everything into
memory as I don't have many records to deal with. The most it is ever
expected to have to deal with is about 5000 records so loading
everything into memory is easily do able on modern machines. It
shouldn'y really matter unless someone else also runs the program and
starts to play with entries. Luckily, not likely.

thanks,
Jeff.