[clug] Looking for holiday work

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Fri Nov 25 00:09:01 MST 2011

I was referring to worth.id.au. It appears to be a family webserver if
that makes sense. It's appears to be running Drupal. My thinking was
that it would be an obvious place to look at to see more info on who
joshua is. Simple because alot of people have such info on their
websites. Mine however simple says "nothing interesting here folks" and
I post deep links to anything I post on it. Anyway, if I was thinking of
hiring Joshua the first thing I'd do is check what he said about
himself, if anything, on his own website. A site that is down or
misconfigured could reflect badly. In short, I think it's valid to have
nothing on your web site, anything you like, even not to have one, but a
badly configured one (or one that appears so) is not good.

Jeff.