[clug] Wanted - PCI based LPT or GPIO card

Adam Thomas adam.lloyd at gmail.com
Wed May 25 18:17:28 MDT 2011

Hi,

If anyone coming along to the CLUG meeting tonight (at the Hackerspace
in Downer) has a spare LPT or GPIO card with a PCI interface you could
donate we'd love to have one. We're currently trying to get a makerbot
plastruder tool head setup on an EMC2 based milling machine but the
machine is short a few GPIO for all the things it needs to drive/read.

If you have one but can't make it tonight let me know anyway and I'll
see if I can arrange a pick up.

Adam.