[clug] PSIG talks?

Adam Baxter voltagex at voltagex.org
Sun May 22 20:33:35 MDT 2011

I have been experimenting with sending and receiving SMS via serial/USB via
Python.

This required me to learn more about the AT+GSM command set than I ever
wanted to know.

Would anyone be interested in a hands-on? I've got one modem that works with
my scripts, but I'd like to test other phones if anyone can bring phones +
data cables (I have USB cables for old Nokias and Samsungs here)

--Adam