[clug] [job] Perl freelancer wanted

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Mon May 16 23:20:00 MDT 2011

A friend of mine runs a VoIP service (evoip.com.au), and wants to accept payments from PayPal.  I'm not familiar with PayPal as a merchant myself, so I'm not sure what's involved.  He also has other projects that he'd like help with, which could be discussed with him separately.

The site is written in Perl, on Debian Linux (not sure which version), all on hosted servers.

If you might be interested please contact Colin Hargreaves <colin.hargreaves at gmail.com>. While Colin is based in Coffs Harbour and the hosted servers are in Sydney, I don't expect any travel will be involved.

Regards
Alex