[clug] OT: Help with finding why Google CHROME and Apply Safari Fail displaying My WEB Pages Properly

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Thu May 12 19:14:13 MDT 2011

On 13 May 2011 11:02, steve jenkin <sjenkin at canb.auug.org.au> wrote:
> Alan,
>
> Not an expert in this stuff, but here's what I found.
>
> I found that in Safari, "Step 1" worked, but then the whole page
> (including the 'Next' button) showed the rest of the page as a 'link'.
> When I pressed 'Next', it went back to the index (where the link pointed).
> Firefox had the same HTML, but behaved as you'd expect ('Next' kept
> submitting the form).
>
> Looking at the HTML, there appears to be a missing end-tag (</a>) in the
> breadcrumbs - "Location: Home > Road Racing". [see below]

> color="#696969">Road Racing</font></font>

> style="border-collapse: collapse" bordercolor="#111111">

I'm seeing exactly the same issues in Chrome.

Also, there are two 'speedway' entries in the step 1 dropdown, and the
date is represented as being the year '111'.

Lana Brindley
writer:speaker:blogger
Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one
that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it.
--George Orwell