[clug] OT: Help with finding why Google CHROME and Apply Safari Fail displaying My WEB Pages Properly

ad.muir at scorpius.selfip.net ad.muir at scorpius.selfip.net
Thu May 12 17:56:05 MDT 2011

Hi,

I have "Inherited" the ongoing "Doctoring" of my brothers WEB site, it runs using IIS on a Windows Server Platform, (YES, Well Off Topic I know)

The scripts that live behind the WEB pages work fine when using Internet Explorer, Firefox, OPERA and a number of other WEB Browsers, but fails reliably with Apply Safari and Google CHROME.

I would appreciate a little help in trying to find the cause of these failures, I'm outside my comfort zone already with this.

Take a look at the WEB site if you have some spare time and access to Safari or CHROME compared to Firefox etc.

www.bike-photos.com.au

Any and All Suggestions and Offers warmly accepted.

Regards,

Alan Muir.