[clug] Optus MyTab and Android 2.2

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Thu May 12 15:15:31 MDT 2011

I junked the iPad and switched to the Galaxay Tab. As a result I am
feeling smugly superior, a little more geek and I have lost the urge
to compulsively have a wash and change clothes after using it.

The most surprising thing was I found the 7" form factor to be
*better* than the 10", that is to say more comfortable, more
practical, more convenient (as a tablet; using it as a phone you feel
and look like a complete dork). I would not have picked this at all as
it was one one of the compromises/tradeoffs I decided to accept in
making the move.

jim

--
Jim Croft ~ jim.croft at gmail.com ~ +61-2-62509499 ~ http://about.me/jrc