[clug] Optus MyTab and Android 2.2

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:50:00 MDT 2011

On 12 May 2011 18:19, Brians <brians at en.com.au> wrote:
> See the whirlpool forum for acer iconia tab A500, mentions buying the 32GB
> version for $596 or about $20 more than the standard 16GB version price.
>
> I bought one yesterday from Good Guys in Alexandria. I told them the
> whirlpool URL and after a while they agreed to $596.

Can't find the Iconia on the Good Guys website at all. JB Hi-Fi has it
for $678. Harvey Norman have the 16GB for a "special price" of $627
(yeah, "special", I'll say!), and no mention of the 32GB. Officeworks
also only have 32GB.

Where else should I be looking?

> 10", higher resolution capacitance screen, Android 3.0

*want*

Lana Brindley
writer:speaker:blogger
Every generation imagines itself to be more intelligent than the one
that went before it, and wiser than the one that comes after it.
--George Orwell