[clug] a New Kororaa

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Thu Mar 3 18:26:36 MST 2011

Just a "heads-up" on an article in todays iTWire about the new Kororaa:

http://www.itwire.com/opinion-and-analysis/open-sauce/45585-kororaa-gnulinux-is-back

(apologies if this URL wraps on your e-mail reader - I hate using tiny
URLs...)

Article even includes a pic. of the handsome dude himself...

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.