[clug] GPS, GIS, GTS, SDI and FOSS

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 16:49:19 MST 2011

Well it turns out that we (ANBG) do have a CORS subscription using the
Dickson base station and have been able to get accuracy on Black
Mountain of c. 10- 20 cm, which is good enough for our purposes (where
plants 'n stuff are).  Using post processing or in real time.
Apparently it cost us c. $ 2k for the subscription.

jim