[clug] low profile dual digital tuner for mythtv

Ahmed El Zein ahmed at azein.com
Wed Mar 2 16:21:52 MST 2011

Eyal,
Thanks for that. The DTV2000DS was one of the cards that turned up in
my research. I backed down after reading:
http://www.pcmediacenter.com.au/forum/topic/40407-leadtek-dtv2000ds/

The forum describes some sort of signal "locking" problem.  In fact it
was this very page that lead me to throw my hands up in frustration
and consult the collective knowledge of CLUG :)

I am assuming that you are not plagued by these problems? I did notice
that many of the posts talking about dual tuner cards admit to
disabling one of the tuner as the only way to achieve stability.

Thanks,
Ahmed