[clug] Someone to take charge next PSIG night (14th July)?

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Wed Jun 22 17:43:02 MDT 2011

On 22/06/11 22:31, Paul Wayper wrote:

> Hi people,
>
> Unfortunately I'll be away for the next CLUG PSIG meeting - is there someone
> who could do the simple tasks of organising for the meeting to start and end
> at reasonable times and gets to a dinner of some description?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Paul

Hi Paul,

Can you let us know if a speaker has been lined up for PSIG on the
14th July (sounds like someone is gonna be celebrating Bastille
day...)? The web page says it's on the 9th July (a Sat.) and that
there is no talk lined up...

If there is a speaker, who is it and what is their topic?

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.