[clug] Process sandboxing

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Thu Jul 14 23:44:28 MDT 2011

Interesting idea. Doesn't appear to be applicable as I'm running things
without a GUI on a server. Although I have pinned down the exact
requirements. I'm looking to lock out everything except communication to
the master program, CPU cycles, memory, and filesystem which are all
limited. This make the approach of locking of everything the adding
things back in more appropriate. It would be good if arkose (or
something similar) see wide spread use in the desktop arena.

thanks anyway,
Jeff.