[clug] Interested in Canberra's 2013 LCA bid?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Jan 31 16:15:20 MST 2011

Hi.

So John Ferlito encouraged potential bidders for LCA2013 to be more open
about their bids during LCA2011. This includes him wanting to bring the
deadline for expressions of interest forward to within the next few weeks.

As a result the Canberra team is starting to talk more about our bid.
You might have seen a few of us blog about our involvement during the
conference.

I am personally posting stuff about our bid at
http://www.stillhq.com/conference/lca2013/bid/ if you're interested in
playing along at home. We'll also have a bid website up soon which will
have more details, but at the moment we're still herding cats.

If you're interested in being kept informed and possibly volunteering
for the conference, then please consider subscribing to our
informational mailing list, which is at
http://lists.clug.org.au/listinfo/canberra2013

Cheers,
Mikal