[clug] [OT] Do you know anyone teaching at a journalism school in Canberra?

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Jan 31 15:43:19 MST 2011

On 1/31/11 5:33 PM, Ivan Lazar Miljenovic wrote:
> On 31 January 2011 16:43, Helen<postmodernhousewife at gmail.com>  wrote:
>> You know, it's really cruel to say something like that and not tell us
>> what the project is about...
>>
>> curiosity is killing me!
>
> It's a sikrit, to do with a sikrit other project that Mikal is in
> charge of!  (Hint: read blog posts from a week ago.)

Yeah. Sometimes in the next two years with the Canberra bid for LCA 2013
I'll be forced to be vague in order to not ruin the surprise. Think of
it like Christmas when you were a little kid.

(The other factor is if there is a high risk of something not working
out, then being vague can be less embarrassing later!)

Mikal