[clug] AGIMO bad bad bad

Jim Croft jim.croft at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 00:52:11 MST 2011

I work in a government department.  And I say unto all involved: BOO! HISS!

Indeed it would be nice to know about the process and how it came to
specifically exclude open source solutions and settle on a single
proprietary non-archival format. But I think that will remain
protected by commercial in confidence provisions, etc.

Fortunately they can not stop documents from being converted to other
formats to be delivered as part of a web data resource, etc.

But it is nevertheless a disappointing outcome.

jim

--
Jim Croft ~ jim.croft at gmail.com ~ +61-2-62509499 ~ http://about.me/jrc

Please send URIs, not attachments: