[clug] Jan Meeting

Sharon Doig po_box_304 at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 18 01:03:12 MST 2011

Dear Robert,
I hope we find a venue.  I wanted to come along and ask some questions about
going wireless with my lap top. I haven't got a clue how to do it as I leave
that up to my partner. I thought I would bring him along and some one could
explain it to him.  If you are at a pinch for a venue although not so high tech
perhaps a public library? They have meeting rooms for after hours use for a
small fee.  I also run a costume society and we meet up for drinks and chats at
the Canberra Club. I am a member so I just sign everyone else in.  The club is
happy if we just buy a drink.  Well there is two suggestions for you for
alternative venue.

Cheers
Sharon Doig
CSU Student