[clug] Jan CLUG meeting venue unavailable

Robert Edwards bob at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Jan 17 06:22:46 MST 2011

Whilst many of us (youse) will be in Brisbane for LCA2011 for the
regular CLUG night this month, I guess some of us may be expecting
to rock up to the regular venue (ANU CSIT Room N101). Alas, that
room is currently being totally renovated and will not be available
this month (27th).

So, if people are still keen to meet this month, we will need to
find an alternative location.

Should be all good to go for the Feb. PSIG and CLUG meetings (with
new data projector, recording facilities, carpet, paint, curtains,
ceiling tiles etc. etc.).

Cheers,

Bob Edwards.