[clug] LCA Allies Session

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Sun Jan 16 13:13:52 MST 2011

Hi everyone,

As you might already know, I'm running the Haecksen miniconf at LCA
this year. If you're going to be in Brisbane next week, I would
recommend that you come along to our 'allies' session in the
afternoon. There's some more info, and a form to register your
interest on our website:
http://haecksen.net/workshop-session-training-allies

Hope to see you there :)

Lana