[clug] low profile dual digital tuner for mythtv

Ahmed El Zein ahmed at azein.com
Mon Feb 28 21:15:42 MST 2011

Hello everyone,
I have been trying to find a low profile dual tuner to use for a
mythtv box. I have been trying to cross-reference HCLs with that is
available in the market. Whenever I find something that is priced
reasonably and is listed as working in the HCL, further reading in
forums and such revels that there is a locking problem or something.

It is not difficult to start with a card and find all the problems it
has. It is a lot more difficult to get a list of turners that work
perfectly out of the box. I was hoping that some of the people on this
list might be able to recommend  a low profile dual digital DVB-T
tuner that works flawlessly with mythtv?

Thanks,
Ahmed