[clug] OS deployment server

Neil Pickford neilp at goldweb.com.au
Thu Dec 15 04:04:06 MST 2011

Even simpler Tuxboot to create a bootable Live USB drive for Clonezilla
live, DRBL live, Gparted live and tux2live on a USB Flash and a second
USB Flash (if needed) for the OS image.  No need to even take a laptop
with U.

I routinely carry a Tuxboot flash in my pocket with me and have found it
extremely useful, although mainly with M$.

+1 to Clonezilla from me

NeilP