[clug] Dryrun: An attempt at decoupling the "process"

Hal Ashburner hal.ashburner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 20:22:06 MDT 2011

Hey Amit,
This sounds like a fun project.
Just as a heads up for similar if not exactly the same use case. I've used
buildbot hooked up to hg on a server. I have a hook in hg that fires off a
compile and runs the test suite emailing me the logs if there are any
failures. This includes the compile log. So if i don't have the complete dev
env, hg push over ssh does something useful.
Good luck
Hal