[clug] Position available - Junior Web Developer (Canberra)

Justin Freeman justin at agileware.net
Wed Aug 24 22:58:41 MDT 2011

Hi CLUG,

Agileware require a junior Web Developer to join our team. Agileware are a Drupal web development company based in Canberra. We work on exciting projects which are deployed for customers around the world. So come and join us to pick up some great experience and a skillset which will launch your career!

Essential skills:
- PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby or some other modern structured programming language
- Web development with HTML, CSS and Javascript

You will be able to work to a deadline, have a strong desire to learn new technologies and techniques, and work well within a team.

As this is an entry level position, extensive web development experience is not required. You will work under the guidance of our experienced team and receive valuable tuition.

It would be highly regarded if you have:
- A Degree or Certificate in IT, Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL
- Drupal experience, Drupal module or theme development

This is a full-time position in our Canberra office, we will consider part-time applicants. Australian citizenship is required. No age restrictions.

If this sounds interesting to you, then please email your contact details and a brief resume to hireme at agileware.net

Find out more about Agileware services on our website, http://agileware.net

Justin Freeman | Director

phone: 0261112941 * mobile: 0402027764 * skype: agileware * http://agileware.net
address: Unit 4A First Floor, 39 Grimwade Street, Mitchell ACT 2911, Australia
Agileware Pty. Ltd. | ABN: 46 100 906 947
Drupal | Zimbra | Linux | Web Applications | Web Hosting | Support

Follow Agileware on Twitter, http://twitter.com/agileware

* New Agilemail service launched, http://agilemail.com.au discover why Zimbra is the best solution for email today! *