[clug] An idea

Alex Satrapa grail at goldweb.com.au
Tue Aug 16 21:29:11 MDT 2011

On 17/08/2011, at 12:41 , Angus Gratton wrote:

> So, it would seem, whatever needs to be done at ACTION's end has so far
> taken over two years longer than someone first expected…

RiotACT links relating to ACTION's inaction on presenting usable data:
http://the-riotact.com/greens-formally-request-action-bus-data-under-freedom-of-informations-act/36202

http://the-riotact.com/action-still-working-with-google-transit/13459

It wouldn't surprise me to find that someone is using the release of the required information as a political trading weapon. The data is apparently ready to roll, but someone keeps putting the kibosh on the project.

Alex