[clug] Oldish AMD CPU & Motherboard wanted

Adam Baxter voltagex at voltagex.org
Thu Aug 11 19:19:06 MDT 2011

I can help you with the second part.

I have a selection of USB DVB-T cards here, most of which now work
under recent kernels - although you may need to compile a driver
yourself.

Many PCI/PCIe cards will just be 1 or more USB(!) receivers connected
to an on-card USB hub.

If you can get a good picture of the card you're buying, look for a
Samsung or a Realtek chip. (supported by the SAA7xxx or RTL238x
drivers respectively).

I'm also willing to buy one before you do, and find one that works :P

--Adam