[clug] Copying files from Linux to Window

Vikram Singh Vikram.Singh at numatic.co.uk
Wed Apr 13 08:20:06 MDT 2011

Hi,

I am new to the Samba setup.

What we have done is setup Samba with Active directory using Kerberos
authentication. Having modified the smb.conf and putting various paths
to share, I can access these paths on Windows using my authentication on
AD.

Now the requirement is to copy files from Linux to Windows and vice
versa without prompting for password. How can this be done using the
Kerberos authentication ?

Regards

Vikram

Numatic International Limited
Chard, Somerset, TA20 2GB, United Kingdom
VAT No: GB 185 5172 46
Registered Number: 773331, England
Registered Office: Knoll House, Knoll Road, Camberley, GU15 3SY, United Kingdom

NOTICE: This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received
it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use or disclose the
information in any way, and notify the sender immediately. The contents of this
message may contain personal views which are not the views of
Numatic International Ltd, unless specifically stated

presence of computer viruses.