[clug] How to find Python's include file directory

Helen postmodernhousewife at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 07:40:02 MDT 2010

This sounds like a job for the openSUSE Build Service.... !

https://build.opensuse.org/

More than a little off-topic from Carlo's original query, I'm actually
researching for an article proposal about the Build Service (yes right
in the deep end, considering I'm a programming ignoramus)

Here's one I prepared earlier
http://news.opensuse.org/2010/09/20/easily-building-software-for-multipe-distributions-and-platforms/

(yes that's my name in small print right down the bottom of the page.
Can't take all the credit, Jos helped with quite a bit of it)

so I'd love the chance to quiz a developer about the issues they face
with packaging for various distros (and it'd be brilliant if any of
you folks would like to take it for a spin and share your views).

I have an editor interested so hopefully I'll get my head around it
over the next day or two. When I've gathered my thoughts a bit more
I'll probably have some specific areas to cover, at this point I'm
still looking for an angle. Feel free to email me off list if that's
preferable, if anyone is interested - anything like gripes, issues,
wishlists are useful too.

cheers

Helen