[clug] day/night webcam

jm jeffm at ghostgun.com
Fri Sep 17 04:03:07 MDT 2010

When I was poking around for linux based security camera stuff I came across

http://www.zoneminder.com/

under the the shop section there's a multiport video card which would
allow you to use standard security cameras which another poster
mentioned may not suffer from this problem. Looking around that site or
related sites you may find something applicable.

Jeff.