[clug] Software Freedom Day in Canberra this Saturday

Lana Brindley lanabrindley at gmail.com
Thu Sep 16 18:04:42 MDT 2010

Oh, and I should mention that there's a PDF copy of the press release
(complete with pictures and official SFD fonts) that was attached to the
original mailout. I'm assuming that the CLUG ML stripped the attachment. If
you want a copy to distribute (or for posterity, whatever), then just email
me and I'll send it to you directly.