[clug] Software Freedom Day in Canberra this Saturday

Daniel Black daniel.subs at internode.on.net
Thu Sep 16 17:48:48 MDT 2010

On Thursday 16 September 2010 14:08:40 Lana Brindley wrote:
> *PRESS RELEASE*
>
> *16 September 2010 - For Immediate Release*
>
> *Software Freedom Day – what is it and why should I care?*

Just a public many thanks Lana for writing and getting this well written
message out.

Its these kinds of contributions reaching out to the winder non-foss
communties that will keep the movement going so hopefully there will still be
free software when I'm old and senile in my nursing home :-)

Thanks Lana