[clug] yes it's a samba question

jeff jeffm at ghostgun.com
Mon Sep 6 21:29:26 MDT 2010

  I'm hoping that someone can save me having to subscribe to the samba
list.  This is a fresh install of samba 3 on centos 5.5 to see if it can
meet the loose requirements I have for managing a growing number of
windows VMs that I have (can't seem to stop them multiplying). It's
currently doing authentication with tdbsam and pam, sharing home
directories, and supporting roaming profiles. Do any of the local samba
experts know if it's possible to control who can login to which machine
within a domain? If so, where's a good place to start reading to find
out how to configure it?

Jeff.