[clug] Telephone line voltage

Ian Matters iristech at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 19:35:11 MDT 2010

I agree with Mike on this.

Having lived in Measurement Land for several decades I would suspect something misleading is possibly happening with the measuring equipment or technique.  I would like to eliminate any effects associated with the ADSL signals and to determine the frequency of any AC signals being "measured".

Cheers, Ian Matters

T: (02) 6258 3079
E: ian at matters.id.au or iristech at gmail.com
W: www.matters.id.au