[clug] How can I solve this problem that cause"getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected"

steve qazws110 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 03:25:39 MDT 2010

Hello all:

When I was send data , I will get a error message below:

  lib/util_sock.c:read_socket_with_timeout(939)
  lib/util_sock.c:get_peer_addr_internal(1676)
  getpeername failed. Error was Transport endpoint is not connected
  read_socket_with_timeout: client 0.0.0.0 read error = No route to host.

I try insert "smb ports = 139" to solve problem,but it's not succeed

when boot pc and transport data ,this Error message will happen continue
about one hour
its only reboot the message is not happen.

Please help~

Best Regards