[clug] Christmas BBQ?

Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org
Wed Oct 20 19:00:52 MDT 2010

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 11:41:14AM +1100, Denise Bates wrote:
> On 10/20/2010 11:00 AM, Michael Still wrote:
>>
>> Would people be interested in going for a ride around the lake before
>> the BBQ? I'm thinking the shorter route -- the peninsula; national
>> museum; across the lake at kings avenue; back across the lake at
>> commonwealth avenue; and back. I don't remember how far it is, but its
>> a ride I've done with small kids that worked well.
>>
> I would be interested in the bike ride. It is a long time time since I
> have ridden around the lake: It seems to be a good excuse to throw the
> folder into the boot.

That is around 12 km from Black montain peninsula and back. I run it fairly
often at lunch time. Definitely easier on a bike, who knows Crash may
actually make the distance </tic>

	See You
	    Steve

--
Steven Hanley sjh at svana.org http://svana.org/sjh/diary
you could just pretend, that you could figure it all out