[clug] what do I do if I'm being hit by a foreign server?

Kim Holburn kim.holburn at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 16:40:32 MDT 2010

I'd call your ISP and ask them to block the port for now if you're not
using VOIP so you don't end up paying for the incoming bytes.

Sounds like one of those VOIP attacks.  They try and make phone calls
through your system and you get charged for the calls.

http://www.zdnet.com.au/thousands-lost-in-rising-voip-attacks-339306478.htm