[clug] Anyone want to give a talk for this week's PSIG meeting?

tridge at samba.org tridge at samba.org
Mon Oct 11 01:14:49 MDT 2010

 > Currently there is no talk scheduled for this week's PSIG meeting.
 >
 > If you'd like to give a talk at this week's meeting, or a future meeting,
 > please drop me a line.

I could talk about the monitoring scripts I've written for my solar
system if enough people are interested. It's python plus javascript
(for web presentation), and includes some code to talk to a WinCE
based inverter monitoring box using JSON-RPC over UDP.

I could also demo the CAD work I did for the design of the system, and
the python modelling code for modelling shading effects.

See http://solar.tridgell.net/ for some graphs and pictures.

Cheers, Tridge